Why Learn English?
1 English is the most commonly spoken language in the world. One out of five people can speak or at least understand English!
2. English is the language of science, of aviation, computers, diplomacy, and tourism. Knowing English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or of finding work abroad.
3. English is the official language of 53 countries. That is a lot of people to meet and speak to.
4. English is spoken as a first language by around 400 million people around the world.
5. English is the language of the media industry. If you speak English, you won't need to rely on translations and subtitles anymore to enjoy your favourite books, songs, films and TV shows.
6. English is also the language of the Internet. Many websites are written in English – you will be able to understand them and to take part in forums and discussions.
7. English is based on a simple alphabet and it is fairly quick and easy to learn compared to other languages.
8. English is not only useful – it gives you a lot of satisfaction. Making progress feels great. You will enjoy learning English, if you remember that every hour you spend gets you closer to perfection.
9. Since English is spoken in so many different countries there are thousands of schools around the world that offer programmes in English. If you speak English, there're lots of opportunities for you to find an appropriate school and course to suit your academic needs.
10. Because it's fun! By learning English, you will also learn about other cultures. Few experiences will make you grow as a person more than learning the values, habits and way of life in a culture that is different from yours.
Why Learn Spoken English with Quest in Jodhpur ???
Our teachers are all qualified teachers of English as a foreign language and they all take part in an ongoing programme of teacher development. This means they are constantly updating their teaching skills and learning the latest methods to ensure language-learning success.
We have special methods to help you learn English without stress. The most important thing is to help you feel confident about using the English you learn and we have lots of techniques to achieve this.
From the first day, from the first lesson, we focus on natural English, the language spoken by ordinary people everyday, We teach at phrase level so students can feel they are communicating in the same way as a native English speaker. We encourage students to learn large quantities of vocabulary and we ensure there is variety through Phrase of the Day and the Cultural Question.
As a teacher training centre, we are aware of new methods and theories of teaching and we make sure all our students benefit fully from these. The trainee teachers also teach extra classes for serious students - some students will even have their English analysed in detail by a trainee and will receive a free learning pack designed specifically for them.
Let's have a look at topics we'll be covering during our training sessions-
English is not just a language, It's a way of Life. Develop right set of balance in your Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing Skills in English Language from one of the best institute in Jodhpur. Speak fluently by working on your Communication Skills, Soft Skills, English Grammar and Small Talks. Wanna Deep Dive??? Download our Module!
Course duration2-3 Month